Acne Program - Step 8 Vegetables to Eat and Drink
Eating and drinking vegetables is necessary for good health and for keeping your skin free from acne. Most people don't eat enough vegetables and seldom drink their juices. Here is a list of vegetables and their juices that you need to eat and drink daily to help eliminate your acne.
Vegetable juices are absorbed quickly into your bloodstream. As a result, your cells are quickly provided with nutrients that feed them and that wash away waste. Vegetable juices give you the opportunity to get quick relief from various body conditions such as acne, skin disorders, and constipation.
Eating and drinking vegetables provide you with minerals and nutrients that build your blood, tissue, bones, and cells. It is minerals that build every part of your body. It is minerals that keep your body's pH at the required level. It is minerals that keep your body alkaline by neutralizing body acids. Concentrate on putting minerals into your body by eating and drinking plenty of fruits and vegetables.
Carrot apple juice
Drink carrot juice every day. I like drinking carrot juice mixed with apple juice. My stomach can handle this combination better.
Carrot juice contains many vitamins and minerals. It is high in beta-carotene. Carrot juice will enhance your skins health and help you eliminate acne.
Carrot, spinach, and apple juice
A combination of carrot, spinach and apple juice is a powerful drink for cleaning the colon, relieving constipation and improving your skin conditions.
To make this drink, juice 3-4 carrots and a bunch of spinach. Then add juiced apples to make this drink more drinkable.
The word phytochemicals is used frequent here. Phytochemicals are all of the chemicals that exist in vegetables and fruits. There are so many phytochemicals that scientists have yet to investigate and learn about all of them.
Here are the vegetables that you should be eating the most of, so you can support the cleansing of your face and eliminating acne.
* Carrots - contain a rich source of vitamin A-like carotenoids. These phytochemicals have been shown to enhance the health of skin and repair it when it is damaged.
* Cabbage - helps to detoxify the body of harmful chemicals from the air and food additives.
* Celery - helps to reduce nervous tension. It contains many minerals that help to neutralize body acid waste and is high in fiber
* Cucumber - helps to reduce acne problems because it is high in silicon and sulfur. It is also a diuretic which helps flow more water through the kidney to clean out your blood
* Broccoli - is rich in beta carotene, a precursor to vitamin A, which is good for the skin
* Garlic - is a natural antibiotic and will help relieve skin bacterial infections
* Green pepper - The nutrients in green peppers are good for liver health and constipation. Its minerals are good for neutralizing acid waste.
* Radishes - help to digest your food. Good digestion is necessary to avoid constipation and to keep the liver and pancreas strong
* Sprouts - provide plenty of vitamins and minerals, which help to reduce body acids
* Watercress - helps to prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies at the skin surface. It provides Vitamin A, B1, B2, C, iron, manganese, copper, and calcium.
Look this list of vegetable over, make a list of them, and head for your favorite store or farmers market. Concentrate in eating and drinking these natural products and you will see results in your health and a decrease in your skin disorders.